Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 10, 2017

The Socialite Family - Décor Site Crush

As a huge décor aficionada I've always devoted much attention to home decoration magazines, design books and then with the coming of the digital era to sites that were exclusively dedicated to this area of design. They're an outlet for creativity, a source of pleasure and comfort, and a great source of inspiration that have  helped me to hone in on what my style really is.Another thing that has always been a passion of mine is to have a peek into how inspiring [famous or common people families] live and that truly has nothing to do with gossiping but with a genuine interest. This site is so beautifully put together, so mesmerizing in terms of images and so intriguing that I can't feel but very fortunate to have found it. I have been so much inspired by the design decoration that exists in most of these families' homes that slowly but steadily my house has been decorated in the exact direction I've always dreamt of  and whilst there's still a lot of work to be done, so far I'm very pleased and grateful for what I've achieved . "The Socialite Family offers a new perspective on home design and the lifestyle of contemporary families. Whether in Paris, London, New York or Milan, these families all share their unique vision on how to harmonize family life and interior design." - well said!!!













1 comment:

  1. so nice ;]]


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete