Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 14, 2016

In The Mood For

{steaming lattes first thing in the morning}

I love everything about Fall and customizing my home for the season is one of my favourite activities during the weekend. There’s something so cozy about the season and I love the fact that somehow I manage to have my home reflect that!I 'm all into making things a little more musky at this time of year and move away from sweet, fruity fragrances. Besides a great unexpected invitation to attend a familiar get-together at my cousin's on Sunday I'm all into hybernating with a great stack of magazines,  a new book and some entertaining movies. Is there anything cozier than curling up watching a great movie on a rainy day?Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...


{neutral hues + an unexpected pop of colour in accessories}


{deep burgundy nails that look vampy and polished}
 {all kinds of simple chearty meals for relaexd weekend meals}
 {fresh flowers from the local market}
 {unconventional decorative elements for beautifully aesthetical corners}
 {roasting hazelnuts on cozy rainy nights in}
{enjoying the amazing seasonal produce - starting with persimmons}

1 comment: