Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 16, 2016

In The Mood For

{the happy return to lazy breakfasts on the weekend}

This weekend I'll attend four birthday parties and though totally hectic at first sight I just can't wait to be reunited with some long-distance friends and family in a joyous celebration of life, good food and genuine affectionate bonds. This whole series of birthdays within a wide range of decades really got me overanalysing lately. One of the best things of having reached the 40s barrier is that I am much more self-assured than when I was in my early 20s [miss my flawless skin though]. Sometimes I am still not sure of what I want but I've become I pretty aware of what I don't! For the most part, I've learned to acknowledge what really works for me in terms of style, décor and most importantly in life!Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...

{the perfect sexy chic ensemble for the upcoming cooler fall days}
{the hype is all about this serum that I'm eager to try}
{the nicest season transitional nudes by my favourite nails brand}
{a beautiful flower arrangement can totally change the mood of a room}
{a start ahead for this weekend's birthday party}
{my latest crush - Üterque's contribution to the downfall of a saint}

No comments:

Post a Comment