Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 02, 2016

July Beauty Buys

Summer calls for high protection and gorgeous tanned skin but it has to be done consciously and in a healthy way. Plus an unexpected sexy nude colour on nails is often a great departure from all those brights and neons and a great transitional hue. These were my latest choices. I hope you'll enjoy them!


1. This is a really lightweight cream texture that absorbs extremely quickly and leaves absolutely no residue. I have used Piz Buin for years and years, mainly because their formulas have always had such great textures. It applies beautifully and sinks in easily and I love its kind of happiness-inducing scent!This sun spray is my go to summer protection. I trust it. I'm relatively fair skinned but everytime I use it I get a lovely tan. It maximises tanning, but isn't self tan.

2. Sand Tropez looks like cafe au lait with a dash of pale grey swirled in. It's definitely not a full grey polish, but I think the grey keeps the colour looking modern and avoids an excess of yellow that often doesn't suit pale skin. The formula is great and two coats seal the deal. The seductive power of this soft sandy beige nail polish is not to be underestimated.

3. Guerlain's Terracotta 4 Seasons Contour and Bronzing Powder in 02 Natural Blondes gives your face an absolutely stunning finish that looks subtle and seems to take years off. It leaves you with the essence of a deep sun kissed summer glow. The product is divided into 4 shades, but you can mix them all for a consistent believable yearly tan which is what I do, and then just use less or more wether it's summer or winter.  It is an extremely luxurious and quality product.

3 comments:

  1. i like your nail polish
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Buys!!!
    That Gorgeous Geuerlain Terracota Bronzer is Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro o tom do verniz!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete