Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 11, 2015

In The Mood For

{so happy that the holidays are getting so close}

Is it just me or you can't also believe that Christmas is just a couple of weeks away? I love the magical feel that gets installed of wanting to open our hearts a little wider and this year due to a lot of reasons in particular I find myself thinking more and more about the giving side of Christmas, instead of the receiving. As I'm always super busy due to a lot of personal life situations I am trying the hardest to keep things going at full gas so that this Christmas I am  able to give my time to those who matter in my life, for I know it's been the hardest thing to do during this whole past year. Also I'll be hosting the whole two days this year for the first time in my life, so besides being a bit nerves-wrecked, I'll keep fingers crossed that I'll live up to the demand.  The clock is ticking, but there’s still time.Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...

{this year's Christmas family gathering will include formal dressing}


{a sophisticated makeup that's already chosen for Xmas eve}


{red nailpolishes on rotation for the holidays season}


{the prettiest sugar cubes for the upcoming festivities}

{accessories of the day + high SPF all year round}

{the cutest recipient already filled with delicious nuts from my farm}

6 comments:

  1. se eu já tivesse tigelas com nozes, já não tinha nozes ahahahah, que comigo nem cinco segundos duram!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feather skirt and the red nail polish are fantastic...
    eating walnuts the last couple of weeks!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Aida querida , espero que tengas un buen día cariños

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have a farm! And you get to dress formally for Christmas! Is it too late for me to get a flight to Portugal?

    ReplyDelete