Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 04, 2015

July Beauty Buys

July was a very hot month that beautywise required refreshing, cooling and soothing options. These three products , all directioned towards feet/ nails effectively met the essential requirements. I hope you'll enjoy them.




1. Bikini so Teeny is a part of essie’s Summer 2012 collection but this is the first time I ever purchased it. It is definitely a color for the summer. It’s a lovely periwinkle blue that has purple hints. It has a creme finish with some bluish silver micro shimmer. It is opaque in two coats and the formula is not too runny or thick. It is a little streaky with the first coat, but this streakiness is not noticeable with the second. Depending on the lighting,the color itself can look blue or more purple-ish,  which keeps it interesting. Overall a great summer nail color and I recommend it even if only on your toes nails.


2. I used this serum  after getting rid of the hard skin on my feet. I used the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric hard skin remover to do this.The serum is lovely and makes your feet feel really smooth and soft. It contains Hylauronic Acid which helps to stop hard skin building up again. The bottle is quite small for the price but a little goes a long way and it soaks in well to the skin, whilst also feeling cooling., so do be careful though as 1 pump goes a long way.  It is really effective so this will certainly be a repeat purchase.



3.I'm absolutely adoring this very soothing and lovely spray. This little bottle does wonders for tired feet. It feels really restorative and cooling. It smells great too. I love using this freesh thing in the morning after the shower because it lasts all day long. This spray, upon contact with the skin, will dry instantly whilst providing a cooling effect. This then gives way to the aromatic peppermint oil which penetrates my feet and lessens the aches in the arches and heels of my feet. It takes away the sweaty cast smell and is super refreshing. So happy I have this spray right now!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment you left on with my last nail design on my blog :)

    I really like the color of that essie nail polish! It made me think of summer right away :D

    Have a great week!!
    Xoxo Lari

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Velvet smooth is pretty new to me, but I love, love Dr. Scholl products. Great buys.
    Kisses darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. que lindo color , adoro el celeste . buenos productos amiga querida.. que tenga buenas noches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a great nail polish! I would like that on my toes.

    ReplyDelete