Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 10, 2015

In The Mood For

{incorporating strawberries in as many recipes as possible}

Lately I've realized how easy it is get into a routine where one day looks just like another, and suddenly  summer’s nearly slipped away and I haven’t eaten nearly enough ice creams nor  spent enough time with friends or family that I don't see on a regular basis anymore, but who are always in my heart. This upcoming weekend I'll try to concentrate on some summertime pursuits - a road trip with P., picnicking on the beach with friends, hosting a summer dinner al fresco for more than 12 people [a first and a scary one], watching a live concert under the stars, spending a day doing the things I used to love as a child - revissitng the zoo and going to a funfair.   What activities do you guys always make sure and do during the summer? Have a great weekend. I'm in the mood for...

{the sexy boho vibe of summer clothing}


{this super cute palette for transitioning seasons: summer to fall}


{beautiful delicate blouse from the new collection at ZARA}



{fancy earrings at PEDRA DURA}
{the adorable new pillows' collection at ZARA HOME}


{spicy jalapeños crostinis that are just too good}

3 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! I know what you mean as I feel the same. Road trips are the best during summertime and I wish I did more and less internet. That dress is too lovely, Im in a boho moment lol yummy for the crostinis too, Im very famished just look at the pic!:) Enjoy the weekend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to spend more summer time with my friends - on short winter or autumn days I do not see them very often, so at least now...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a palette da Tarte é LINDA!!! Morri!! Bom fim de semana.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete