Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 18, 2014

Packed Wood


I love seeing wood beautifully stored by the fireplace; not just the purely aesthetic stacks of wood, but those that are really meant to be used. There are many stylish ways to store wood indoors with a neatly organised and nonetheless creative display that is concomitantly  practical and functional. From vintage, to rustic, to contemporary storages these captivating images offer interesting ideas that do not compromise the aesthic of the rooms. Don't you agree?


7 comments:

  1. I really agree with you Aida! Honestly, Id never thought about this feature. I really love all the ways the wood is stored, it seems they are an essential part of the room, as without that corner it wouldnt be the same. Id love something as the third image, very contemporary and yet so cosy. Have a lovely day my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na verdade o que me inspirou mesmo foi aquela gallery wall na parede de madeira azul, hmhm, mesmo a minha fuça!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas,my darling, very very useful,indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Aída yo tengo un rincón en mi chimenea y coloco la leña al costado .. Lindas ideas .,, que tengas un bendecido día

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never thought of using stacked wood in a decorative way until now! These are very nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete