Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 16, 2012

Orangeade


Fiery, flaming orange is one of the hottest colours for this season. It's a bold, vivid, stand out and strong colour that leaves no room for hesitation so you'll either embrace or loathe it. Nevertheless it can be very flatering, as it is a warm colour, as well as a good way to uplift the spirit, since it's a high energy colour that can provide you with a quite playful mood and get you ready to have fun. Adorning yourself with an orange accent piece can add a hint of sexiness and work as a shot of energy and boldness, courage and action, sophistication and drama. I have already surrendered to it. What about you?


O laranja flamejante, fogoso é uma das cores mais quentes para esta estaçãp. É um tom arrojado, vívido, que se destaca e uma cor forte que não deixa espaço para a hesitação de forma que ou vais adoptá-lo ou detestá-lo. No entanto, pode ser muito lisonjeiro, pois é uma cor quente, bem como uma boa maneira para elevar o espírito, já que é uma cor alto astral que pode proporcionar muito boa disposição e aprontar-te para te divertires. Adornar-se com uma peça de toque laranja pode adicionar uma pitada de sensualidade e funcionar como uma injeção de energia e ousadia, coragem e ação, sofisticação e drama. Eu já me rendi a ele. E tu?





















28 comments:

  1. I love how many pictures you post. It really gets my imagination going! I think orange and purple are making a come back. Orange is such a great summer color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love orange!! such a great colour and you have picked some inspirational outfits. Come and visit my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed how good orange looks this season! You can wear it alone or mix it with almost any colour and it always looks gorgeous and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fine pics!!! ;))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes yes! I love it! Orange is my favourite colour. And that last picture is amazing,

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange: lovely and lively!
    Have anice week!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful color. Perfect for the summer. Love your selection of photos. The last one is magic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não gosto de ver em mim, mas tenho duas peças nesta cor. Acabo é por usar pouco..
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color! And the photos are very amazing!

    Love, Irenestylelife!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear! You are right, it is a very lovely color and I'm just loving it too!:) Beautiful images! Kisses and happy monday!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful orange. Nice selection!

    - Alice


    You are welcome to join my giveaway;

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I officially am addicted to your blog! Since cutting my hair super short I've learnt to really love Orange! I adore those shoes, amazing! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Orange is such a great color because it is fun and bright, but not as intense as red, so it can be used with other colors to make an outfit that is fun and casual.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This summer I learned to love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. É uma cor linda, principalmente em acessórios e sapatos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this bright tangerine colour, totally gorgeous!
    xx

    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post: Bare Escentuals Product Review




    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. os tons flamejantes, como o néon, vieram para ficar. sem duvida! adorei a seleção de imagens

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely inspirational photos! I used to be afraid of orange before, but this summer I've tried it for the first time with ballerinas and in striped dresses and I'm starting to like it more and more! :) One should never be afraid to try new things!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving orange. Particularly the reddish-orange Tangerine is my fav. it just works for my skin tone. Total surrender here.

    The first pic is spectacular. So much inspiration here.

    - Muthoni
    FashionBeautyInsight

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks nice.
    It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

    one more thing,If you have a minute,
    please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Happiness on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla~

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing inspiration!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete