Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 06, 2012

In the mood for...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a cor de avelã dos cabelo da Lana Del Rey]
[the hazelnut colour of Lana Del Rey's hair]








If I had to define myself, I would risk saying that I'm an extemporaneous person!I was born before my due time, I wake up minutes abefore the alarm clock rings, I get up very early in the morning, my body speeds up fast or vey fast, I'm an expert in getting loads of things to do at the same time and, therefore I'm always going frantic, when the rainy winter hardly arrives, I soon begin longing for very hot days on the beach, when the irrespirable heat os summer arrives inviting our bodies to denude, I can hardly wait for the falling of the first rain drops that give wet soil an unmistakable scent and I fervently long for the palette warm tones of leaves tinted by fall.This means that I'm never satisfied in the season I'm currently at and that I cannot quiet down until I take a peek on what the new season promises to bring us.This means that now, in the very middle of winter, I think about anything else but flowery, sunny charm, floaty, colourful and poetically romantic springtime! I'm in the mood for...




Se eu tivesse que me definir, acho que arriscaria a dizer que sou uma pessoa temporã. Nasci antes do tempo previsto, acordo mesmo antes do despertador tocar, levanto-me cedíssimo, o meu corpo move-se a duas velocidades - rápido e rapidíssimo, sou perita em arranjar múltiplas coisas para fazer em simultâneo e,por esse motivo, ando sempre a mil à hora, mal chega o inverno chuvoso, começo logo a ansiar por dias abrasadores na praia, chega o calor irrespirável do verão que convida ao desnudar dos corpos, mal posso esperar pelo cair das primeiras gotas de chuva que dão à terra molhada um aroma inconfundível e desejo ardentemente a palete de cores quentes das folhas matizadas pelo outono. Quero com isto dizer que nunca estou satisfeita na estação que me encontro e que nunca sossego enquanto não vejo o que a estação seguinte nos prepara. Isto significa que agora, nos picos do inverno, eu já não penso em mais nada senão numa época primaveril florida, solarenga, leve, colorida e poeticamente romântica! Apetece-me...


----------------------------------------------------------

[a cor de algodão doce deste verniz Chanel]

[the cotton candy colour of this Chanel nail polish]



----------------------------------------------------------------

[a elegância natural deste look da Givenchy primavera 2012]
[the effortless elegance of this Givenchy Spring 2012's look]



-----------------------------------------------------------------
[a leveza da maquilhagem e o cabelo super escorrido das modelos Jill Stuart]
[the lightness of the make up and the sleekness of the hair of Jill Stuarts models]



-----------------------------------------------

[o ar de fada encantada marota do look primaveril da Louis Vuitton ]
[the enchanted naughty fairy of springtime Louis Vuitton's look]



-------------------------------------------------------------

[as tatuagens de pérolas e as roupas de princesa da Chanel]
[the pearl tattoos and the princess clothes of Chanel]


----------------------------------------------------

[o look hiper chique nude da Jacquelyn Jablonski para a Chloe Cruise 2012]
[the hyper chic nude look of Jacquelyn Jablonski for Chloe Cruise 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment